Water Softener Installations: We Can Install or Replace Today
Need to install or replace your home's water softener? From salt-based and ion exchange systems to reverse osmosis and salt free water softeners, our installation experts can help with any of the following:
- Water Softener Installation
- Water Softener Replacement
- Water Softener Repair
- Water Conditioning Installation
- Water Filtration Installation
- Water Treatment Installation
Need a water softener installed today? Give us a call at (888) 753-3149 for fast and affordable hot water softener service.
Why Call Plumber Pros?
Commitment to quality, reasonable prices and attention to detail… Here are some of the reasons homeowners prefer Plumber Pros over other plumbing companies:
- Same-Day, 24-Hour Service
- Transparent, Affordable Pricing
- 100% No-Obligation Estimates
- Convenient Appointment Times
- Always Fast, On-Time Arrival
- Reliable & Experienced Plumbers
When you need quick and reliable plumbing services, all you have to do is pick up the phone and call (888) 753-3149 — We'll do the rest.
Fast, Reasonably Priced and Friendly “We couldn't be happier with the service we received. The technician was fast, reasonably priced and friendly. I really appreciate the time taken to make sure all of our questions were answered.”Christine L.
Water Softener Services: We Can Repair or Install Today
Our water softener plumbers arrive with fully stocked trucks, meaning we are able to fix most issues or complete installations in a single visit. All of our plumbing contractors are highly trained and ready to meet your expectations.
Water Softener Installations
Better tasting water, cleaner dishes. softer clothes and longer appliance lifespans… A new water softener can help you benefit from:
- Lower Water, Gas or Electric Bills
- Clear & Fresh Tasting Water
- Cleaner Dishes & Plumbing Fixtures
- Brighter & Softer Clothes
- Cleaner Hair & Softer Skin
- Increased Appliance Lifespans
From salt-based and ion exchange systems to reverse osmosis and salt free water softeners, our plumbing experts can help you choose the right system for your needs and budget. Here are some of the most common types of water softeners we repair and replace:
- Ion Exchange Water Softeners:
- Exchange ions in water with sodium or potassium ions
- Removes ions that cause hardness in water
- Can prolong the use of appliances like washing machines and dish washers
- Not recommended for drinking water due to high levels of sodium
- Salt Free Water Softeners:
- No added salt in water or mineral buildup
- Require less maintenance than salt-based softeners
- Not recommended for households with extremely hard water
- Reverse Osmosis Water Softeners:
- Uses pressure to remove impurities through a semi-permeable membrane
- Filters minerals, metals and nitrates from the water
- Typically used for water treatment at a single point such as kitchen sinks rather than whole-home water treatment
- Magnetic Water Softeners:
- Uses magnets in or around water pipes to alter the water
- Hard water returns within 48 hours after leaving the magnetic field
- Doesn't remove minerals from water
Want to talk with an expert? Call us today at (888) 753-3149 to learn more about our water softener installation and replacement services.
Water Softener Replacement
Having problems with your water softener? If you're experiencing any of the issues listed below, it could indicate your water softener system needs to be replaced.
- Water Softener Won't Regenerate
- Water Softener Not Using Salt
- Water Softener Uses Too Much Salt
- Water Softener is Leaking
- Water Feels Hard
- Overflowing Brine Tank
- Brown or Dirty Water
- Low Water Pressure
- Smelly Water or Strange Odors
- Water Tastes Salty
Need help troubleshooting a problem with your water softener? Call us today at (888) 753-3149 to schedule service or get an estimate.
Signs of Hard Water
Hard water is caused when dissolved calcium and magnesium accumulates in your pipes and plumbing fixtures. When water passes though the ground into a well, these minerals can build up, reduce water flow and also cause other problems such as:
- Soaps or Shampoos Won't Lather
- Stains on Dishes / Utensils
- Lime & Chalk Buildup on Bathtub / Shower
- Soap Scum / Watermarks
- Dry or Itchy Skin After Showering
- Rough or Dingy Clothing After Washing
Need a solution for hard water? Call us today at (888) 753-3149 for expert advice from a water softener and treatment specialist.
Quick, Professional and Affordable “We called Plumber Pros because our drains were clogged. The plumber arrived on time and did a terrific job. His work was quick, professional and affordable. I would not hesitate to recommend your plumbing company.”Julie P.
Plumber Pros: Trusted Water Softener Installers Near You
At Plumber Pros, we know it's difficult to find a plumber that values your time, delivers five-star service and treats your home with respect. That's why we're on a mission to offer the best, local plumbing services.
Beginning with the initial conversation, until after your job is complete, our team has one goal in mind: To give you an exceptional customer experience at an affordable price, without cutting corners. You can count on the trusted professionals at Plumber Pros for:
- Same-Day Plumbing Repairs
Your time is valuable. To best serve you, we offer same-day service and flexible appointment times that fit your schedule. Our plumbers arrive with fully stocked trucks, which means we can fix most plumbing issues in just a single visit — Saving you time and money!
- Transparent Pricing
Forget about surprise charges and hidden fees. Before work begins, your plumber will discuss available options and provide an upfront price quote. This way you can make informed decisions and know exactly what you're paying for ahead of time.
- 24-Hour Emergency Plumbing
We understand how important it is to get your plumbing system back up and running quickly. To best serve you, we have plumbers available 24-hours, 7 days a week — And our trucks are fully stocked, so we're ready to fix any home plumbing problem in just a single visit.
- Plumbers Near Me
With local plumbers throughout the country, Plumber Pros is your best option for fast service, no matter where you're located. Whether you need a repair, replacement or installation our professional plumbers can help.
- Top Rated Customer Service
Certified plumbers, friendly professionals, on-time arrival and quality workmanship. From start to finish, making sure you're happy with our plumbing services is our top priority.
We have 24-hour plumbers available today! You can reach us anytime — days, nights or weekends at (888) 753-3149
Reliable Plumbing: How To Find The Best Plumber Near Me?
Not sure what to ask your plumber? Here's a list of questions you should ask before hiring any plumber. This will ensure you have a trusted plumbing professional and give you peace of mind throughout.
- Are You a Licensed Plumber?
When it comes to plumbing services, it's important to make sure the work is completed by a professionally trained & licensed plumber. A certified plumbing contractor is also going to have knowledge about regulations, permits and codes needed for the job.
- Will You Give Me Pricing Up-Front?
While a soft quote can usually be given over the phone, getting accurate pricing will need to be done in person. After diagnosing the issue, your plumber should provide a firm quote. Be sure to ask if the cost includes labor and material, so you can avoid unforeseen fees.
- How Experienced Are You?
Whether you're hiring an apprentice, journeyman or master plumber, ensure your contractor (or their supervisor) has the necessary license, skills and knowledge of local codes before any work begins.
- What Services Do You Specialize In?
Many times, plumbers have expertise in certain areas (such as water supply, drainage, sanitary or gas piping). Hiring a plumber that specializes in the work you need will ensure a job well done.
- Do You Offer a Warranty?
Plumbing services should always come with a guarantee. A reputable plumber will agree to repair or replace any problems directly related to the service provided for a minimum of 30 days after the job.
Whether you need a plumbing repair, installation or replacement, Plumber Pros is the only company you'll ever have to call. Get in touch with us today at (888) 753-3149 for fast service and a no-obligation estimate.
Fixed The Problem Right Away “Very satisfied with Plumber Pros. They came out to repair a leak. Alex presented a solution that was cheaper than our previous plumbing company and fixed the problem right away. Great job!”Kenneth G.
Get Help Today: 24/7 Plumbers at Your Service, Day or Night
Trying to find a plumber nearby? Plumber Pros was created to help residents find top-rated, local plumbers. Our free service includes a network of plumbing companies and a dispatch center.
Each day, we connect hundreds of homeowners with reliable plumbers and we're confident we can help you too! Here's how it works:
- 1. Give us a Call
Contact our 24-hour dispatch center. Tell our plumbing experts about your project and what services you need done.
- 2. Schedule Service
If we have a plumber available in your area, our team will book your appointment or in-home estimate.
- 3. Your Job Gets Completed
If you decide to proceed, your plumber will perform the work needed to complete your job — Quickly, safely and affordably.
Need help? We have experts available to answer your questions. Our 24/7 customer support is ready to take your call at (888) 753-3149